Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wipe away the tears...

Hi!

Did you miss me? I know you did. I missed you too, my sweet pets.

Guess what? Been super busy. With what in particular I’m not very sure, but I can name a couple of things. I also probably just got stupid and lazy when it came to maintaining my blog.

First of all. I’ll start with the picture you’re looking at. That’s me a month or so ago at
Reade’s. I’ve got on a really terrible shirt over my normal shirt that some chick gave to her. If you have one shirt that is really kind of but not really two shirts that you bought that are sewn together and made of horrifying synthetic materials… don’t ever wear it.

I’m also holding a yam in a pan. For which, there is no explanation.

I know it’s of the utmost importance for you to know what I’ve been doing. And when I think about it, um, I don't really know but I’ve basically been spending lots of time with friends and family. We do the funniest things like go to monster truck rallies and eat dinner. We also sometimes go to the bar at 4pm on a Saturday. So there.


There were also the holidays. Which, I always love. But, the older I get (I know I am SO OLD!!!) the more issues I begin to have with them.

I went to Sundance with Dirk again of course and for a real good explanation and some breathtaking pictures of that I suggest you go here. I assure you; you will not be disappointed. And also have a look at this video. I made this for Steven, Jenna’s husband, who is in Iraq. Driving credits to Dirk, filming credits to Jenna. PLEASE NOTE: This is a result of 100% pure sleep deprivation, no toxins of any kind were involved in the making of this video. Unless you count cinnamon.



video

Oh. I started school again! It’s going to be a long haul. But someday I’m going to be a Speech Language Pathologist. So, that’s been taking up lots of my time and lots of my energy that I save up for stress. Because, by god, I love stress. Who doesn’t?! Seriously though people, I think that if I can make it through this, it will be totally awesome and worth it.

Kickball has also become a factor in my life. I am on a team and everything. Without a doubt, this will ensure some stories about, well, kickball. I'm guessing they'll be pretty funny though because it's a game played by adults running around in a park kicking a ball.

I’ve also done some other crap that is NOT worth discussing. Like dating. Ugh.

I write at this time because I am really keen these days on getting back into blogging about whatever I think is funny or dumb. Because those are my two favorite topics!

I love you.


3 comments:

Dallas and Amylee said...

And I did miss you. So glad you are back in school. I pretty much hate it, too, but know it will be worth it. Can't wait to hear about the Amazing Adventures of my great-cousin-in-law or whatever you are to me :o).

Wendi said...

For the love of Pete---I'm glad you're blogging again. I really need humor like yours during my work days! Thanks for being "back"!

Dirk said...

That shirt... I have touched it.